Join Our Email List
Get American Meadows' exclusive offers and
gardening tips. We respect your privacy.
Questions?Email Us Chat with Us (877) 309-7333
Monday through Friday, 9am - 9pm
and Saturday 9am - 5pm EST
One of our favorite customer photos and the winner of our 2011 Photo Contest is this gorgeous photo from Robert B, a customer gardening in Illinois. We’ve had many so customers ‘oooh and aaaah’ over this design, we thought we’d share the varieties so you could re-create the look for this season!
1. Caladium Bulbs (Great for containers and also thrive in shade)
2. Black Eyed Susan Goldsturm (Easy to grow and low maintenance)
3. Marigolds (Easy-care, quick-blooming annual)
4. Canna Lilies (Sun-loving beauties add bold summer color)
5. Marigolds (Easy-care, quick-blooming annual)
6. Zinnias (Deer resistant and easy to grow)
March 20, 2014
В· Amanda Shepard В· One Comment
Tags: annuals, Black Eyed Susans, canna lilies, Customer gardens, garden design, Marigolds, Perennials, spring planting, zinnia В· Posted in: Customer Stories, Flower Bulbs, Gardening in Fall, Gardening in Spring and Summer, How-Tos, Perennials, Wildflowers